Saturday, December 29, 2012

Referral – Girls Girls Girls!!!!

Our time has come – we survived the great wait !!!  We have received our referral!!! The call came in December 4th, Kay, our coordinator, gave us the wonderful news – the only information at first was - we had a referral.  In the following weeks, details of our referral trickled in – TWIN GIRLS!!!!! Once we laid eyes on them December 14th -  Yes, they are our girls and we are blessed – they are who we prayed for all these years.  We have our travel dates – can’t wait to meet them– so excited!!!               

We can’t stop thinkin’ about Girls! Girls!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Pam. That is wonderful news. Your long wait has finally come to a happy ending. So thrilled for you and excited to follow the rest of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am excited to follow your continuing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,

    The IAC results including your referral are out. If you are interested, I can email you the link to the original BLG document in case you want it for the girls' scrapbooks or something.

    Viviane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would appreciate that - I have the website although that session I cannot open and would love to put it in their book! :0

      Delete
  4. HI Pam,
    So happy for you guys! How very exciting! If you could email me directly or give me your email I would like to chat with you offline if possible. Thank you, Julie Quimby my blog was We Wait with open hearts.
    stlouie87@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete