Friday, February 10, 2012

Whistle While You Work

We had a good meeting with our new home study worker, Carla.  To complete an updated home study with a new person and company we will be starting from square one.  I was surprised with lots  of paperwork to complete – I don’t remember so much to do the first time or were we much more excited since we were just getting started therefore not feeling so daunting.  We have our one on one meeting next week – Vince is so not looking forward to this – especially since I tend to be the big talker.  We will have our 3 meetings down in no time.  Next week is filled with MD appointments, fingerprinting, criminal record checks and obtaining employment verifications and reference letters as well as physician statements of health.   I’m tired just thinking about it. This too will end – it’s a test of endurance – not for the weak – otherwise we would have just thrown our hands up…..No Way …. We continue to follow that dream.   Still waiting – no news. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam, I am in awe that you and your husband have to start from square one again. It is not like you are in a new state or made major changes. God bless you! We are finally having our first homestudy interview on Friday as we move further into our process. I was reading your list of have too's and I am just like yep, done that, just did that etc....I really hope your hear something soon. My blog is Lucyluee.blogspot.com I hope you will join my blog and we can be support to each other.

    ReplyDelete