Thursday, April 26, 2012

On a Jet Plane

YEAH!!!! We have received our USCIS extension last Thursday.  We immediately got busy getting our documents notarized, certified and apostilled.  USCIS was notarized Friday – then all notaries were certified – off to our capital in Nashville for the official seal of approval.  Tuesday we received all apostilled documents – Thanks FedEx for a speedy delivery!!!!  Made my copies of all the documents then – off they went – back to FedEx – On a Jet Plane – to Bulgaria!!!!  I wish I could say we were on that jet plane ---- VESTA should have them in their hands Friday!!! YEAH!!!
Praying for our Referrals!!!  As we continue to wait…

1 comment:

  1. Hi I have been folllowing your adoption online. We too are adopting from Russia and continue to proceed with ongoing paperwork. I would love to hear from you, I found your blog from Heaven's blog. My blog is Lucyluee@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete